This beautiful brand new chalet sits in the centre of Montriond village, the neighbouring village of Morzine / Avoriaz, in the heart of the Portes du soleil.
With a contemporary design and Scandinavian influences the chalet offers a perfect atmosphere for friends and family to enjoy. The chalet is furnished to a high standard throughout with painted wood, stylish colour combinations and great attention to detail. The chalet is welcoming and comfortable with well thought out design and a home away from home feel.
Close to all amenities, it is the ideal base for a stay with friends or family.
The layout is functional and accommodates 8 guests. It is composed of:
· Level 0: Entrance hall, garage (heated boot room), WC , utility room, double en suite bedroom with built-in wardrobes and access to the garden
· Level 1: Living-room with wood burning stove, fully equipped high-spec open kitchen, breakfast bar, separate pantry, dining area, large balcony with stairs down to the garden
· Level 2: Hallway, double bedroom with built-in wardrobes and balcony, double en suite bedroom with built-in wardrobes and balcony, twin bedroom, separate bathroom with WC
· Level 3: Mezzanine play room.
Located in the heart of the Portes du Soleil, the largest ski area in Europe, Morzine / Montriond is a great playground in winter and summer.
With its “Famille plus” label, a guarantee of quality, Morzine / Avoriaz offers you a welcome and activities to suit both children and adults.
Each season is punctuated by many events that make Morzine a lively and dynamic resort throughout the year.
With its 12 Franco-Swiss ski resorts and its 286 ski slopes, the vast Portes du Soleil ski area offers both seasoned and beginner skiers the opportunity to do just that. You will be able to ski a whole week without going twice the same route, whatever your level, on a pleasant and secure domain.
In addition to skiing, Morzine / Montriond also offers a wide range of activities and leisure to vary the pleasures or for non-skiers: snowshoeing, ice climbing, sledding, ice diving, indoor pool, steam room , sauna … enough to satisfy the most demanding.
From spring, the resort is transformed into a paradise for hikers, golfers, trail runners and mountain bikers. Cyclists on roads are not left behind and can try the famous stage of the Tour de France at the Col de Joue Plane! The possibilities of activities are multiple; swimming pool, adventure park, climbing, rafting, via ferrata, stand up paddle, canyonning, fishing … The Multipass, of which we are members, will allow you to benefit from preferential rates.
If you want to venture further, in half an hour you will reach the shores of Lake Geneva (Thonon-les-Bains, Sciez, Evian-les-Bains). The boat will take you to Lausanne or Montreux, Geneva and its airport are only 1h30, as well as Chamonix where you can admire the Mont Blanc.
In Morzine, in summer or winter, every day is a new discovery punctuated by mountain sports, varied landscapes and charming villages.
Our concierge service offers many services. Do not hesitate to contact us for a quote.
– Airport or train station transfers
– Home massage
– Beauty treatments in institute
– Sports and leisure activities
– The services of a chef, a cleaning lady, a butler …
– Delivery of your ski passes
– Delivery of your first races
– Delivery of your ski equipment
– Event planning