A newly 4 stars renovated Scandinavian inspired 5 bedroom chalet, walking distance into town, easy access to both Avoriaz and Morzine ski areas. This 5 bedroom chalet has fantastic views up and down the Morzine valley with huge panoramic glass windows from its large but cosy open plan dining and living area. Internet enabled smart TV’s, Bang and Olufsen sound systems and smart lighting run throughout this amazing and unique chalet. There is a fully equipped modern kitchen with induction hob, fan oven, large fridge, nespresso coffee machine and wine fridge. There are three double sized bedrooms all with en suite bathrooms. The master has amazing views from its windows as well as a balcony. There is a large bedroom with bunks for two that includes a TV and play area. A further twin room finishes the accommodation. Downstairs there is a separate TV and games area along with a large and well equipped ski room with boot dryers, ski racks, clothes racks and sound system. There is off street parking for up to 4 cars. The huge Avoriaz / Chatel / Ardents area can either be accessed via the ski bus 50m from the chalet, by walking to the Super Morzine chairlift 500m or driving and parking at the Ardent or Prodains lifts. Access to the Morzine/Les Gets area is again either by ski bus, by walking across the bridge into town to the Pleney lift or by driving to the quieter access point with free parking at Nyon.
Chalet for 8 adults maximum.
A large outdoor parking for 4 cars.
An entrance serving 3 zones:
– Zone 1: the living room with open kitchen fully equipped and dining area, half level; the sitting area with wood stove; 1/2 level above, a release serving a sleeping area composed of: the master bedroom with double bed (160×200) en suite with its bath, balcony, a twin bedrroom (90×190) with cupboard, a separate toilet, a shower room, 1/2 level above, a room / playroom for children with tv and corner refuge adapted only for children with two simgle beds (90×190).
– Zone 2: 1/2 level above the entrance, a double bedroom (160×200) en suite with shower room, separate wc.
– Zone 3: 1/2 level below the entrance on the ground floor, a play room with sofa and TV, a double bedroom (160×200) en suite with shower room and wc. 1/2 level below, a laundry room, a ski room with outside access.
Located in the heart of the Portes du Soleil, the largest ski area in Europe, Morzine is a great playground in winter and summer.
With its “Famille plus” label, a guarantee of quality, Morzine / Avoriaz offers you a welcome and activities to suit both children and adults.
Each season is punctuated by many events that make Morzine a lively and dynamic resort throughout the year.
With its 12 Franco-Swiss ski resorts and its 286 ski slopes, the vast Portes du Soleil ski area offers both seasoned and beginner skiers the opportunity to do just that. You will be able to ski a whole week without going twice the same route, whatever your level, on a pleasant and secure domain.
In addition to skiing, Morzine also offers a wide range of activities and leisure to vary the pleasures or for non-skiers: snowshoeing, ice climbing, sledging, ice diving, indoor pool, steam room, sauna..
Enough to satisfy the most demanding.
From spring, the resort is transformed into a paradise for hikers, golfers, trail runners and mountain bikers. Cyclists on roads are not left behind and can try the famous stage of the Tour de France at the Col de Joue Plane! The possibilities of activities are multiple; swimming pool, adventure park, climbing, rafting, via ferrata, stand up paddle, canyonning, fishing…
The Multipass, of which we are members, will allow you to benefit from preferential rates.
If you want to venture further, in half an hour you will reach the shores of Lake Geneva (Thonon-les-Bains, Sciez, Evian-les-Bains). The boat will take you to Lausanne or Montreux, Geneva and its airport are only 1h30, as well as Chamonix where you can admire the Mont Blanc.
In Morzine, in summer or winter, every day is a new discovery punctuated by mountain sports, varied landscapes and charming villages.
Our concierge service offers many services. Do not hesitate to contact us for a quote.
– Airport or train station transfers
– Home massage
– Beauty treatments in institute
– Sports and leisure activities
– The services of a chef, a cleaning lady, a butler …
– Delivery of your ski passes
– Delivery of your first races
– Delivery of your ski equipment
– Event planning
– Helicopter exit